Terms Of Service
IMPORTANT NOTICE: All payments to Drenlia Inc. are non-refundable unless disputed with valid reason
Drenlia Inc. (“The Company”) agrees to furnish services to the Subscriber, subject to the following ToS (Terms of Service).
Use of Drenlia Inc. service constitutes acceptance and agreement to Drenlia’s ToS (Terms of Service).
All provisions of this contract are subject to the ToS (Terms of Service) of Drenlia. The ToS may be changed from time to time at the discretion of the Company. Subscriber understands that change to the ToS by the Company shall not be grounds for early contract termination or non-payment.
This Agreement shall be construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of the state of Quebec .
Disclosure to Law Enforcement: The ToS specified prohibits the use of our service for illegal activities. Therefore, Subscriber agrees that the Company may disclose any and all subscriber information including assigned IP numbers, account history, account use, etc. to any law enforcement agent who makes a written request without further consent or notice to the Subscriber. In addition, Drenlia shall have the right to terminate all service set forth in this Agreement.
- Service Rates: Subscriber acknowledges that the nature of the service furnished and the initial rates and charges have been communicated to the Subscriber. Subscriber is aware that the Company may prospectively change the specified rates and charges from time to time. The promotional offer is contingent upon Company achieving and maintaining its cost of service goals including but not limited to rates charged to company by its suppliers.
- Monthly service: Establishment of this service is dependent upon receipt by the Company of payment of stated charges. Subsequent payments are due on the anniversary date of the month for that month’s service.
- Reimbursement: Service engagement that were previously approved, scheduled and undelivered by Drenlia to the customer will be fully reimbursed if the customer chooses this option rather than rescheduling the work. An email showing approval date and time might be requested as proof.
- Failure to Pay: The Company may temporarily deny service or terminate this Agreement upon the failure of Subscriber to pay charges when due. Such termination or denial will not relieve Subscriber of responsibility for the payment of all accrued charges, plus reasonable interest and any collection fees.
- Account Cancellation: All requests for canceling memberships must be made in writing with at least 15 days notice but not more than 30 days prior written notice and sent to Drenlia Inc.
- Subscriber acknowledges that the service provided is of such a nature that service at Drenlia can be interrupted for many reasons other than the negligence of the company and that damages resulting from any interruption of service are difficult to ascertain. Therefore, subscriber agrees that the company shall not be liable for any damages arising from such uses beyond the direct and exclusive control of the company. Subscriber further acknowledges that the company’s liability for its own negligence may not in any event exceed an amount equivalent to charges payable by subscriber for services during the period damages occurred. In no event shall the company be liable for any special or consequential damages, loss or injury.
- Support Boundaries: Drenlia provides technical support to subscribers. We limit our technical support to our area of expertise. The following is our guidelines when providing support: Drenlia provides support on licensed Windows and Mac operating systems and some commercially known installed applications. Drenlia does not offer technical support for any in-house application or self-developed software but rather will evaluate on a case by case basis if there is opportunity to provide assistance. Drenlia does not provide technical support for YOUR customers. Lastly, searching the Internet may have the answer to your question. It is our recommendation that you do an initial investigation prior to contacting a Drenlia Technical Support Engineer.
- Suspension of Service or Cancellation: Drenlia reserves the right to suspend any customer if the customer violates any of the terms in this Terms of Service (ToS) or for any other reason which Drenlia chooses. If inappropriate activity is detected, all accounts of the Customer in question will be deactivated until an investigation is complete. Prior notification to the Customer is not assured. In extreme cases, law enforcement will be contacted regarding the activity.
- Drenlia reserves the right to amend its policies at any time. All service providers and Drenlia must adhere to the above policies. Failure to follow any term or condition will be grounds for immediate Cancellation. You will be held responsible for the actions in the matter described on these Terms and conditions.
- Indemnification: Drenlia wishes to emphasize that in agreeing to the Drenlia Terms of Service (ToS), customer indemnifies Drenlia for any violation of the Terms of Service (ToS) that results in loss to Drenlia or the bringing of any claim against Drenlia by any third-party. This means that if Drenlia is sued by a customer of a customer, Drenlia’s customer will pay any damages awarded against Drenlia, plus all costs and attorney’s fees.
- Miscellaneous Provisions: Drenlia is not responsible for any damages your business may suffer. Drenlia does not make implied or written warranties for any of our services. Drenlia denies any warranty or merchantability for a specific purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions at Drenlia or at customer’s site while service is provided by Drenlia.